PRINT & PRESS
ACADEMIC RESEARCH (click to read or download)
- The Magic Mirror: Reflections on Photography as Memory
- Mobilizing Snapshots: In Defence of Camera Phone Photography
- Mind Over Myth?: The Divided Self in the Poetry of Sylvia Plath
- Interview: Good Grief: "It's always conversation and openness that can help us through it" by Ludovica Credendino for Scottish Mental Health Arts Festival, October 2016.
- Article: Female directors sweep East End Film Festival Awards by Screen Daily, July 2016.
- Review: The Third Dad at Glasgow Short Film Festival by Andrew Robertson for Eye for Film, March 2016.
- Review: The Third Dad at Inverness Film Festival by Georgina Coburn, November 2015.
- EIFF Programme: World Premiere of THE THIRD DAD
- Review: Jill Todd Photographic Award 2013 Rachael Cloughton for The List, 5 December 2013.
- Review: RSA New Contemporaries: It's Always the Quiet Ones Kate Andrews for The Skinny, May 2013.
- Unit 7 Artist Studios Residency
- Fresh Meat by Emma Ewan for The Skinny, April 2013, p. 35.
- My Process: Theresa Moerman Ib by Theresa Moerman Ib for Central Station.
- Art review: 7th Street Level Open Susan Mansfield in The Scotsman, 23 January 2013.
- Gallery: Art Projects and The Catlin Guide at the London Art Fair The Arts Desk, 14 January 2013.
- The Catlin Guide 2013 – New Artists in the UK Natasha Hoare, blog.
- Special Guest Selection by James Hyman Source Photographic Review, Issue 71, Summer 2012.
- Print Oculus: Mobile Device Photography. Photograph and essay. Toronto: Oculus Arts, 2013.
- The Catlin Guide. Annual selection of the 40 most promising art school graduates in the UK. 2013.
- Source Photographic Review. Photography graduates of 2012 supplement. Issue 71, Summer 2012.
- CPH billeder - Københavnernes egne billeder af byen 2005. Editor: Marcus Aggersbjerg. Aschehoug, 2005.
- Missed Connections, 2017. Handmade photo zine with found text. Colour laser copy. Edition of 20.
- Syllables of Salt, 2013. Marion Archibald (photography) and Theresa Moerman Ib (text). Archival pigment print on paper, hand-stitched and signed by the artists. Edition of 50.
- All the Things I Wanted to Knit, 2012. Handmade artist's book. Chalk pen on black paper. Edition of 25.
- Tracing Fire, 2012. Handmade artist's book. Inkjet print on tracing paper. Edition of 4.
- Keeping Out the Rain, 2011. Unique handmade artist's book. Found text & transparencies on newsprint.
- If You Lived Here You'd Be Home Now, 2010. Self-published photo book. Selected to represent Blurb at Format 11 International Photography Festival. Shortlisted for PBN 2011 People's Choice Awards. Honourable Mention in Photography Book Now 2011.
- Twitter, 2010. Hand-made artist's book. Inkjet print on airmail paper.
- I'm Afraid I Can Never Come Back, 2009. Self-published photo book.
- Statements, 2008. Editors: Maria Theresa Moerman Ib, Malte Kristiansen & Vibeke Svare. Self-published photo book.
- Open Day poster/pamphlet 2013. Glasgow School of Art. Photo: Theresa Moerman Ib
- Remembering Kazury, 2011. Original title: Den lille isbryder (DK). Short documentary. Director: Kasia Køhler Larsen. Poster design: Theresa Moerman Ib.
- Trækfugle, 2009. Danish youth novel. Author: Carsten Folke Møller. Cover design: Theresa Moerman Ib
- Held i spil/kærlighed, 2008. Danish youth novel. Author: Carsten Folke Møller. Cover design: Theresa Moerman Ib